2017 FLTRX ROAD GLIDE Vivid Black. Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 and Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine and 6-Speed Cruise drive transmission. Once you experience the wind-cutting power of the frame-mounted shark nose fairing on the Road Glide®motorcycle, it’s hard to get behind anything less… Cut an unwavering path no matter which way the wind blows. Those who appreciate the aggressive look and wind-cutting power of the frame-mounted shark nose fairing and dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED headlamps on the Road Glide® model wouldn’t ride anything else. And now the ride gets even more aggressive thanks to the all-new Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine, all-new suspension and Reflex Linked Brembo® brakes. The Road Glide features the BOOM!™ Box 4.3 Radio that puts out 25 watts per channel. It’s time to make your own assault on the wind. Some riders have a need to profile in style. Others want long-haul touring adventures. For those who demand both, the Road Glide® model is their motorcycle. With unique features like a modern, streamlined outer fairing and narrow profile, the bike exhilarates custom touring with a look and attitude that tells the world it’s cut from a different cloth.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Parts total $81
Labor total $47
Total added value $128
Engine 1 Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
Bore 3.937 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 107 cu in
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 111.4 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 45 mpg
Length 95.4 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.9 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 26.9 in.
Ground Clearance 4.8 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.8 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/60B19 61H
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 816 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 853 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft
Size 4.3 inch
Watts Per Channel 25.0
Speaker Size 5.25 inch/6.5 inch – P&A Upgrade
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth P&A Upgrade, Headset connection required
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US)
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US)
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, battery, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system, gear indication, low fuel warning, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges Larger speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, clock and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.