2016 XL1200C SPORTSTER 1200 CUSTOM Vivid Black With Pinstripe. Air-cooled,1200 cc Evolution® Engine with 5 Speed Transmission. Those who like it can rest assured, there is chrome in the Harley-Davidson® Sportster® arsenal. The Sportster® 1200 has plenty of shine to highlight its street brawling attitude. You’ve got 1200 cc of world famous H-D® low-end torque to motivate you down the asphalt. A comfortable new seat and a new suspension to make it all feel just right. And classic custom detailing. On any street in the word, this machine truly shines.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Parts total $667
Labor total $285
Total added value $952
NEW IN 2016
Emulsion technology rear shocks with 50 mm range of pre-load adjustability.
Front forks with cartridge dampening technology
Optimized seat design for all-day comfort, minimalist style
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Evolution®
Bore 3.5 in.
Stroke 3.811 in.
Displacement 73.4 cu in
Compression Ratio 10:01
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 38/57 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.315
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.653
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.948
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.102
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.517
Exhaust Chrome, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Chrome 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Chrome 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 70.8 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 26.2
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.3
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 48 mpg
Length 87.6 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 26.6 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 28 in.
Ground Clearance 4.3 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
Trail 4.2 in.
Wheelbase 59.8 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 559 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 587 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.