2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 1200XS Sportster® Forty-Eight® Special Billiard White
AUTHENTIC THROWBACK SOUL MEETS A MODERN RIDE
1200cc Evolution® V-Twin engine. Quick handling. And throwback 70’s art on the tank to let everyone know it wasn’t born yesterday.
Features may include:
CUSTOM ATTITUDE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
1200 EVOLUTION® ENGINE
1200cc at your command to deliver tons of torque for an unforgettably fun ride.
DARK CUSTOM STYLE
A balance of blacked-out and chrome finishes give it that authentic custom attitude.
THROWBACK 70’S CUSTOM TANK ART
Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic and badge shows the bike’s retro roots.
BOLD MUSCULAR ATTITUDE
A bulldog stance with a slammed speedometer and peanut tank, massive triple clamps, and 49mm front forks.
Ride with your fists in the wind with the black Tallboy® handlebars. Shaped to provide the ideal balance of rise and width.
OPTIMIZED SEAT DESIGN
A ribbed, solo-style seat for all-day cruising comfort while maintaining the bike’s minimalist style.
EMULSION REAR SHOCK WITH SCREW ADJUSTER
Features an Emulsion rear shock with a screw pre-load adjuster that soaks up every bump the street throws your way, and easily adjusts to fit your riding style.
SPLIT 9-SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
Split nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from
SMART SECURITY™ SYSTEM
1,202 cc (73.4 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Black, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN 7
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION
TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER)
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD
ENGINE TORQUE 2
ENGINE TORQUE (RPM)
LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.)
LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.)
FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD
FUEL ECONOMY 5
Chain, 38/57 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH
WHEELS, FRONT TYPE 9
Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
WHEELS, REAR TYPE
Black, Split 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS 8
High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.