2018 FLTRU ROAD GLIDE ULTRA Two-Tone Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry With Pinstripe. The frame-mounted shark-nose fairing, 13.5-inch windscreen and dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED headlamps give the Road Glide® Ultra model its distinctive appearance. Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine power is matched by responsive front and rear suspension, powerful Reflex™ linked Brembo® brakes with ABS. A top-of-the-line 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System with integrated GPS, a BOOM!™ Box 6.5GT Audio system and a premium Tour?Pak® luggage carrier with a luggage rack for extra travel essentials all come as standard.
Harley-Davidson® Touring models feature long haul comfort combined with power that will unleash your soul. Spanning decades of heritage and nostalgia, Touring bikes began their lineage in 1936 when the Motor Company introduced a new engine design nicknamed the Knucklehead. From that heritage grew the powerful Milwaukee Eight® engine with more power, comfort, and handling to go the distance, making piling up the miles rewarding and comfortable for both rider and passenger.
Features and Benefits
Frame-Mounted Shark Nose Fairing
A distinctive, menacing, mile-hungry design that cuts through the wind like no other fairing in the world.
A thirteen and a half inch custom style windscreen that sits between you and the world’s flying insect population.
Dual Daymaker™ Reflector LED Headlamps
Darkness-defying headlight that ensures you’ll have no trouble seeing everything out there that needs to be seen.
Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine
A powerful, cool-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
High-performing front and rear suspension with easily adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with Standard ABS
The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
Premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 Infotainment System
A stylish 6.5-inch full-color touch screen display with voice activation for hands-free mobile phone, media, and navigation. Delivers powerful, pure sound and dynamic full-range audio.
Premium Tour-Pak® Luggage Carrier
A sleek yet spacious Tour-Pak luggage carrier with luggage rack that can easily house both rider and passenger helmets along with extra travel essentials.
Engine 1 Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight® 107
Bore 3.937 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 107 cu in
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Exhaust Chrome dual exhaust with 4 in. touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 114 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31.9
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31.8
Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy 5 43 mpg
Length 102.2 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 27.2 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 28.9 in.
Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 899 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 937 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
Wheels, Front Type 9 Impeller Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, neutral, running lights, turn signals, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system, 6-speed, low fuel warning, ABS.
Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
Infotainment system Boom!™ Box 6.5GT
Watts Per Channel 25
Speaker Size 5.25 inch standard
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
SiriusXM Presets 20 – P&A Upgrade for Boom! Box 6.5GT (USA & Canada only)
Lauguages “English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese”
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only “English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese”
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation “English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese”
Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and EITMS) Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages “English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese”
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.