2017 FLHTK ULTRA LIMITED Two-Tone Billet Silver / Vivid Black. Under Factory Warranty until 08/23/2019. Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 and Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine and 6-Speed Cruise drive transmission. If you’re the kind who wants it all, the Ultra Limited gives it to you. From the powerful all-new Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine, right down to the heated handgrips. The unmistakable Batwing fairing and Splitstream air vent mean optimal air flow and reduced head buffeting. Premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 GT touchscreen infotainment and navigation allow rider and passenger to ride to any soundtrack they choose. Electronic cruise control, Reflex Linked Brembo® brakes with ABS, dual LED Daymaker™ headlamps, a premium Tour-Pak® carrier, which can house both rider and passenger helmets, luggage rack, improved seat and one-touch saddlebags all come standard. Which means the ride you’ll experience is anything but standard.
NEW IN 2017
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine, the most powerful, coolest-running motor we’ve ever built
- Rear exhaust pipe and catalytic converters repositioned away from the passenger for less heat and a more comfortable ride
- Precision water-cooling for cooler running and consistent performance
- Improved fuel economy to give you more out of every tank of gas
- Front and rear suspension:
- Front suspension uses Showa® Dual Bending Valve (SDBV™) technology and gives you 117 mm of travel; bigger pistons improve dampening performance over the range of suspension travel
- Hand-adjustable emulsion rear shocks provide 15-30% more preload adjustment and adjust with the turn of a single knob, no tools required; new bigger pistons improve damping performance over the range of suspension travel
- ABS Option Standard
- Security Option Standard
- Premium Radio Option Standard
Engine Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
Bore 3.937 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 107 cu in
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 113.6 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31.9
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31.8
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 43 mpg
Length 102.3 in.
Seat Height, Laden 27.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 29.1 in.
Ground Clearance 5.4 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 871 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 908 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
INFOTAINMENT(BOOM! BOX™ 6.5GT)
Size 6.5 inch
Watts Per Channel 25.0
Speaker Size 5.25 inch/6.5 inch – P&A Upgrade
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
SiriusXM Presets 20 – P&A Upgrade (USA & Canada only)
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.