Harley-Davidson® FLHCS 114 Softail® Heritage Classic 114 Two-Tone Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry
FROM THE SHADY SIDE OF THE FAMILY TREE
The dark style, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage model take nostalgia ripping into a new place. 2019
Features may include:
TRADITION IS GOOD, BUT IT DOESN’T MEAN SITTING STILL
A DARK CLASSIC WITH MODERN EDGE
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley®motorcycle, this would be the one.
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail®lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT® BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
SIGNATURE LED FORWARD LIGHTING
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
LOCKABLE AND SEALED SADDLEBAGS
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FRONT SUSPENSION
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
HIGH PERFORMANCE REAR MONO SHOCK
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
1,868 cc (114 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN 7
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION
TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER)
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME
1.5 cu ft
ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD
ENGINE TORQUE 2
ENGINE TORQUE (RPM)
LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.)
LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.)
FUEL ECONOMY TESTING METHOD
FUEL ECONOMY 5
Chain, 34/46 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH
WHEELS, FRONT TYPE 9
Gloss Black, Steel Laced
WHEELS, REAR TYPE
Gloss Black, Steel Laced
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS 8
High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7.. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional whee