2017 FXDB103 DYNA STREET BOB Vivid Black. Rubber-mounted, Air-cooled, 1690 cc Twin Cam 103™ engine, Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) and 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission. The original bobber fanatics invented the style you see here, and they had one rule: if it weighs you down, get rid of it. That’s the Street Bob® motorcycle in spades. Solo seat. Chopped rear fender. Mini-apes putting your fists in the wind. No B.S. All it takes is a twist of the wrist to send whatever the world is trying to weigh you down with to the vanishing point behind you.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- H-D Smart Security™ System $395
- H-D Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) $795
Parts total $1190
Labor total $0
Total added value $1190
- Blacked-out powertrain with polished highlights
- Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual tapered mufflers
- Black Steel Laced wheels
- Chopped rear fender with no support covers
- Nostalgic air cleaner cove
- Internally-wired handlebar
- Stainless steel, mini ape-hanger handlebar
- Mid-mounted foot controls
- Solo seat
- Low 25.5-inch seat height
- Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low-fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Start, engine cutoff, left/right turn signals, horn, hi/low beam with flash-to-pass hand controls
- Self-canceling turn signal controls with integrated hazard warning
- Barrel key, console-mounted ignition
- 19-inch front, 17-inch rear wheels
- Michelin® Scorcher® tires
- Rubber-mounted, Air-cooled, 1690 cc Twin Cam 103™ engine
- 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)1 (factory installed option)
- Smart Security System2 with proximity-based, hands-free security fob (factory installed option)
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
Bore 3.875 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Exhaust Chrome, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Black Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 93.6 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 94.3 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 26.8 in.
Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 29
Trail 4.7 in.
Wheelbase 64.2 in.
Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
Tires, Rear Specification 160/70B17 73V
Fuel Capacity 4.7 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 637 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 670 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.