2016 FLSTC HERITAGE SOFTAIL CLASSIC Vivid Black. Air-Cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103B™, Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission and Standard ABS Anti-Lock Brakes. The Heritage Softail® Classic drips with the nostalgia of days gone by, but that’s only half of the equation for the rider of today. The hidden suspension gives you the authentic look without the bone-shaking ride of an old Hardtail. You get the comfort of cruise control for those long stretches of pavement. A redesigned seat and redesigned leather saddlebags. And best of all, a new High-Output Twin Cam 103™ engine. We’re not about to re-invent this look. But we never stop re-inventing the ride.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- H-D Smart Security™ System $395
- H-D Screamin' Eagle High-Flow Air Cleaner Kit $184
- H-D Smoke Turn Signal Lens Flat Front $20
- H-D Smoke Turn Signal Lens Rear Bullet Style $20
- H-D Burst Rectangular Passenger Footpegs $159
- H-D Heel/Toe Shifter Shaft Cover $18
- Sumax Yellow Plug Wires $33
- Avon Chrome/Black Custom Contour Shift Peg $33
- Billet Style Shifter Lever $89
- Air Cleaner Cover, Black Billet $79
- Slash-Cut Slip-On Mufflers $248
Parts total $1278
Labor total $332
Total added value $1610
NEW IN 2016
High Output Twin Cam 103B™ engine
Newly designed air cleaner cover with High Output 103 badging
Refreshed style with fewer studs and updated conchos that feature red starburst inserts
Redesigned saddlebags with improved internal structure and new mount system
Left-hand cruise control, standard
Electronic throttle control system
Engine 1 Air-Cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103B™
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
Wheels, Optional Style Type Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 97.4 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 24.4
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 25.9
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 94.7 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27 in.
Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
Trail 5.8 in.
Wheelbase 64.4 in.
Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71H
Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 726 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 755 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings, ABS, cruise control
Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.