2015 FXDB103 STREET BOB Amber Whiskey. Rubber-mounted Twim Cam 103™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPDFI) and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission. Stripped down to the bare essentials, and as “naked” as the law allows, the Street Bob® model goes right to the heart of riding with no distractions along the way. Inspired by the minimalist roots of the bobber scene, the Street Bob features a mini ape-hanger handlebar, Fat Bob® fuel tank, mid-mounted foot controls and a big, black Twin Cam 103™ engine.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- H-D Wrinkle Black Passenger Footpeg Support Kit $79
- H-D 5 in. Extended Footpegs with Chrome End Caps $44
- H-D Kit, Clevis Pin, Footpeg $12
- H-D Detachables Docking Hardware Kit $69
- Provides docking points to allow installation of H-D® Detachables™ Sissy Bar, Luggage Rack
- H-D Directional Relocation Kit $49
- H-D LED Amber Bullet Turn Signal Insert Kit $89
- H-D LED Red Bullet Turn Signal Insert Kit $89
- H-D Smoked Lenses For LED Bullet Turn Signal Inserts (2 Each $12) 2 Sets $24
- H-D Dyna Forward Controls $399
- H-D Smooth Passenger Pillion $159
- H-D Screamin Eagle Stage 1 Air Cleaner Kit $149
- VANCE & HINES Big Shots Staggered $659
Parts total $1821
Labor total $950
Total added value $2771
- Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 103™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPDFI), rated at 98.8 ft. lbs. of torque
- Blacked out triple clamps, powertrain, and battery box
- Full-length wrinkle-black cast console with integrated ignition
- Clean chopped rear fender with side mounted license plate and stop/turn/tail lights
- Round nostalgic air cleaner cover with Bar and Shield logo
- Rubber-isolated handlebar risers with forged top clamp for reduced vibration and simplified customization
- Tank medallion
- All-black powertrain
- Chrome exhaust with dual straight-cut staggered shorty mufflers
- 4.7-gallon Street Bob® fuel tank
- Black Steel Laced wheels
- Chopped rear fender without support covers
- Stainless steel, internally-wired mini apehanger handlebar
- Wrinkle-black battery box and belt guard
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
Bore 3.875 in.
Stroke 4.375 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.6:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Exhaust Chrome, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Black Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 98.8 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 43 mpg
Length 94.3 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.5 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 26.8 in.
Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 29
Trail 4.7 in.
Wheelbase 64.2 in.
Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
Tires, Rear Specification 160/70B17 73V
Fuel Capacity 4.7 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 637 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 670 lb.
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.