2016 FLHTK ELECTRA GLIDE ULTRA LIMITED Vivid Black With Pinstripe. Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 103™ and Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission. If you want the full-on Harley-Davidson Ultra Touring experience in a lower form, throw a leg over the Ultra Limited Low. No other full-dress Grand American touring machine puts you closer to the pavement. And every feature of this motorcycle was built to inspire confidence and easy handling. There’s a reduced-width primary cover for an easy reach to the ground. Reduced diameter grips for an easy reach to the bars. It’s all about being comfortable in the saddle. Because that’s what takes you farther.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- H-D Twist Grip Sensor $135
- H-D Batwing Reach Handlebar, Chrome $159
- H-D Switch Wire Extension Kit 10 Inch $36
Parts total $330
Labor total $760
Total added value $1090
Engine 1 Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 103™
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 10:01
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tappered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Contrast Chrome Impeller Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 105.5 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.8
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.6
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 102.4 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.6 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 27 in.
Ground Clearance 4.6 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 861 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 896 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
• As Shipped 861 lbs. (391 kg)
• In Running Order 896 lbs. (406 kg)
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1360 lbs. (617 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating
• Front 500 lbs. (227 kg)
• Rear 927 lbs. (420 kg)
INFOTAINMENT(BOOM! BOX™ 6.5GT) SCREEN
Size 6.5 inch
Watts Per Channel 25
Speaker Size 5.25 inch/6.5 inch – P&A Upgrade
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
SiriusXM Presets 20.0
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges New from MY2014 gauges: 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.