2018 FLHR ROAD KING Vivid Black. Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine with 6-Speed Transmission. The Road King® is where stripped-down, nostalgic style meets the performance and versatility of a modern Harley-Davidson® Touring machine. The Hiawatha headlamp and nacelle were born in the ‘60s, when chrome ruled the streets. The Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine, Showa® dual-bending valve front suspension and rear emulsion shocks provide modern power and ride. With cast aluminum Impeller wheels and one-touch opening saddlebags, this is the timeless classic built for today.
Features may include:
- Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle, Born in the ‘60s, when chrome ruled the streets. Big and commanding, it’s built with the latest in materials and technology for a longer distance high beam and wider low beam.
- Milwaukee-Eight® V-Twin Engine, A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Responsive Suspension, High-performing front and rear suspension, with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks, put you in control of a plush ride.
- Cast Aluminum Impeller® Wheels, A 17-inch cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheel in the front, and a 16-inch Impeller® to match in the back.
- One-Touch Opening Saddlebags,Tight on the outside, roomy on the inside. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand.
- Reflex™ Linked Brembo® Brakes with optional ABS, The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
1,746 cc (107 cu in)
FUEL SYSTEM 3
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
SEAT HEIGHT, LADEN 7
SEAT HEIGHT, UNLADEN
RAKE (STEERING HEAD) (DEG)
TIRES, FRONT SPECIFICATION
BW 130/80B17 65H
TIRES, REAR SPECIFICATION
BW 180/65B16 81H
OIL CAPACITY (W/FILTER)
WEIGHT, AS SHIPPED
WEIGHT, IN RUNNING ORDER
LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME
2.3 cu ft
ENGINE TORQUE TESTING METHOD
ENGINE TORQUE 2
ENGINE TORQUE (RPM)
LEAN ANGLE, RIGHT (DEG.)
LEAN ANGLE, LEFT (DEG.)
FUEL ECONOMY: ESTIMATED CITY/HWY 5
Chain, 34/46 ratio
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 1ST
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 2ND
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 3RD
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 4TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 5TH
GEAR RATIOS (OVERALL) 6TH
WHEELS, FRONT TYPE 9
Impeller Cast Aluminum
WHEELS, REAR TYPE
Impeller Cast Aluminum
BRAKES, CALIPER TYPE
32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
LIGHTS (AS PER COUNTRY REGULATION), INDICATOR LAMPS 8
High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.