2019 FLHC 107 Softail® Heritage Classic Rawhide With Pinstripe. Under Factory Warranty until 10/04/2020. The refined gloss-black finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage Classic takes nostalgia ripping into a new place. It starts with the performance of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine and the re-invented Softail® frame and suspension. On top of that, it holds a look that drips with gangster-era style. One look at the FLHC 107 is all it takes to see how far the Softail® family has come. It’s the latest in a new revolution of custom motorcycles we launched last year. With every Softail, you get a lighter frame, responsive new suspension, and the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® v-twin engine. In keeping with the custom tradition, each model has its own attitude and style. Ranging from the blacked-out nostalgia of the Heritage
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES CLICK ON PARTS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- H-D HoldFast Sissy Bar Upright - Standard Height - Gloss Black $199
- H-D HoldFast Docking Hardware Kit - Gloss Black $44
- Includes docking points to allow installation of H-D® Detachables™ Sissy Bar, Solo Luggage Rack, Two-Up Luggage Rack, Solo Tour-Pak® Rack or Two-Up Tour-Pak® Rack
- H-D Passenger Backrest Pad - Mid-Sized $84
- H-D Engine Guard Kit $219
Parts total $546
Labor total $285
Total added value $831
Features and Benefits
Dripping with gangster-era style and vintage details. If Bonnie and Clyde rode a Harley® motorcycle, this would be the one.
The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
2019 Heritage Classic motorcycle big twin engine
Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
Headlight on a 2019 Heritage Classic motorcycle
Signature LED Forward Lighting
Darkness-defying lighting that gives you great visibility at night.
Saddlebags on a 2019 Heritage Classic motorcycle
Lockable and Sealed Saddlebags
A sleek look on the outside and roomy on the inside with enough space to stash your riding essentials. The lids open with one touch.
Windscreen on a 2019 Heritage Classic motorcycle
Go from touring to cruising in a heartbeat. Leave the screen on for a clean envelope of air over the long haul. Or remove it in seconds for a completely new look and ride.
Front suspension on a 2019 Heritage Classic motorcycle
High Performance Rear Mono Shock
Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
High Performance Front Suspension
Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
Engine 1 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
Bore 3.937 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 1,746 cc (107 cu in)
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Exhaust 2-into-2 shorty dual; catalyst in muffler
Length 95.1 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
Trail 5.5 in.
Wheelbase 64.2 in.
Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16,53H,BW
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16,77H,BW
Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 697 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 723 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 1.5 cu ft
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 109 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.3
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28.5
Fuel Economy Testing Method Estimated City/Hwy
Fuel Economy 5 47 mpg
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
Wheels, Front Type 9 Gloss Black, Steel Laced
Wheels, Rear Type Gloss Black, Steel Laced
Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, auxilary lighting, cruise, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
Gauges 5-inch analog speedometer with digital gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
7.. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.