2017 FLHTCUTG TRIGLIDE ULTRA CLASSIC Vivid Black With Pinstripe. Under Factory Warranty until 03/01/2020. Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine and 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission with Isolated Drive System (IDS). The Tri Glide® Ultra is everything you love about the Ultra Limited, only on three wheels. You get every feature and improvement starting with the power of the all-new Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine. Other touring features include a 4-speaker, premium BOOM!™ Box 6.5 GT infotainment system with GPS and color touchscreen, electronic cruise control and 6.8 cubic feet of storage space. Get into the middle of nowhere on this one and you won’t be coming back anytime soon.The Tri Glide® Ultra model gives two-wheel touring enthusiasts a three-wheel alternative with the performance, excitement, and style that’s pure Harley-Davidson. Built from the frame up to provide maximum comfort and handling on every ride, it’s equipped with a win-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine. It also includes electric reverse to put complete control at the rider’s fingertips.
- Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine, the most powerful, coolest-running motor we’ve ever built
- Rear exhaust pipe and catalytic converters repositioned away from the passenger for less heat and a more comfortable ride
- Precision water-cooling for cooler running and consistent performance
- Improved fuel economy to give you more out of every tank of gas
- Batwing fairing with Splitstream ventFairing lowers
- Convenient, intuitive inner fairing layout
- Short windshield
- Stylized floating front brake rotors
- 49 mm telescopic front forks
- Bullet turn signals standard
- Streamlined, low-profile front fender
- Tank and fender medallions
- Black powder-coated engine with chrome covers
- Matching Black 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels
- Fiberglass body with integrated trunk, Tour-Pak® case and detachable rear fenders
- Chrome 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Narrow primary drive for a straighter, easier reach to the ground
- One-piece, two-up Electra Glide® seat
- Passenger seat with ample room and comfort
- Ergonomically optimized backrest and armrest for greater comfort
- Full-length rider footboards with heel/toe shift levers
- Height-adjustable passenger footboards
- Wind-tunnel tested Batwing fairing with Splitstream vent and short windshield for reduced head buffeting
- Hydraulically-linked brake system
- Large rear brake rotors
- Foot-operated parking brake
- 49 mm telescopic front forks for stiffer front end
- Daymaker™ LED headlight and Daymaker™ LED fog lamps
- Ergonomic hand controls with intuitive design and tactile feel. Includes odometer trigger switch; trip A, trip B, clock, and range to empty; info button for ambient temperature and oil pressure; hazard warning switch; two Joysticks that control all audio functions
- Start, engine cutoff, left/right turn signals, horn, hi/low beam, stereo system, channel, ultra CB1/intercom, cruise control hand controls
- Easy-to-read gauges and large telltale indicators
- Electronic throttle control
- Electronic cruise control
- Standard electric reverse with handlebar-mounted control and LED indicator light
- Boom!™ Box 6.5 GT audio system with GPS and touchscreen
- Single AM/FM/WB antenna
- Jukebox media compartment with USB connection and One-Touch access door the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- One-Touch fuel door
- Tour-Pak® case with One-Touch latch and integrated lock, retractable lid tether, map and tool pouch, premium hinges, bass port rear speakers
- Integrated trunk with 6.5 cu. ft./80 lbs. of storage capacity with internal liner
- Tour-Pak® case and trunk locks common with ignition key
- Rear LED stop/turn/lights
- Charging system with 50% more power at idle
- CAN-based electrical system
- Standard battery charging harness
- Lower fairings with integral storage compartment
- Isolated Drive System (IDS) for improved ride quality
- Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Series, bias blackwall front and radial blackwall rear
- Air-adjustable rear shocks
- 6-gallon fuel tank for extended range
- Mid-frame air deflectors
- Adjustable fairing-mounted wind deflectors
- Barrel key; steering head-mounted ignition; fork lock common with ignition key
- Power port located in fairing
- Smart Security System2 standard
Engine 1 Twin-Cooled™ Milwaukee-Eight™ 107
Bore 3.937 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 107 cu in
Compression Ratio 10:01
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.534
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.302
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.423
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.392
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.741
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 3.157
Twin-Cooled Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine
Hydraulic Assist & Slip clutch
Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) with heated O2 sensors
6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission with Isolated Drive System (IDS) for smooth power deliver
Rider-initiated Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS)
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 6 piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm front pistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
Parking Brake Foot actuated dual parking brake
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 113.6 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Length 105.1 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 27.1 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 28.3 in.
Ground Clearance 4.5 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 3.94 in.
Wheelbase 65.7 in.
Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
Tires, Rear Specification P205/65R15
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 1,195 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 1,230 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 6.8 cu ft
Size 6.5 inch
Watts Per Channel 25.0
Speaker Size 5.25 inch/6.5 inch – P&A Upgrade
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
SiriusXM Presets 20 – P&A Upgrade (USA & Canada only)
Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High Beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system (optional), gear indication, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.